Human Resources ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Menasha, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Human Resources Manager
Direct Hire, Full Time
Location: Appleton, WI (relocation assistance provided)
Salary Range: $90k - $100k
Ensure that Human Resources objectives are aligned with business strategic goals through effective employee relations, compensation, staffing, training, organizational development, safety, and change management strategies. The Human Resources Manager will foster employee involvement at all levels. Responsibilities include managing and directing the activities and staff involved in developing and maintaining human resources activities, policies and procedures for an employment level of more than 500 employees.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulation.
- Responsible for pro-active employee relations, communication support between Corporate and business unit locations, and internal management consultation.
- Responsible for full-life cycle recruiting, including posting job requisitions, screening and interviewing candidates, generating offer letters, facilitating negotiations, and processing the pre-employment process up to orientation.
- Effectively support and foster the company's Open Door Policy.
- Responsible for administering HR-related policies, procedures, regulations, and contracts.
- Develop and facilitate programs related to the health, economic, social, and safety well-being of company employees.
- Along with respective Management Team, develop and facilitate strategic short and long term goals for assigned locations as they related to the employment function.
- Effectively and proactively manage the requirements and functions related to the Affirmative Action Plan for assigned locations.
- Effectively manage local workers compensation and training programs in accordance with company and legal guidelines.
- Provide support to the successful data collection and processing of domestic and international bi-weekly and monthly payroll.
- Responsible for effectively maintaining all personnel records.
- Respond to unemployment and other government/financial inquiries regarding employment information in accordance to company guidelines.
- Facilitate communication and function of employee benefit programs, including open enrollment.
- Promote and work as a team member with all departments
- Communications to build continuous improvements.
- Perform all other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree
- Must have effective counseling skills in areas of performance and behavioral problems, conflict resolution, and career development.
- Must have strong team building and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively leads and mentors assigned team members as well as local supervisors/managers on elements of effective HR and effective employee management.
- Working knowledge in all areas pertinent to the management of all HR functions including compensation, staffing, employee involvement, EEO/AAP, safety training and policy development.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees effectively.
- Human Resources management and/or progressive human resource experience within a manufacturing facility preferred.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|