Maintenance Management SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, Chicago, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Direct Hire, Full Time
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary Range: $130k - $145k, plus bonus
- Manages day to day plant maintenance activities with focus on long term reliability improvements.
- Leads the site maintenance team on developing work system structure to help achieve plant objectives and organizational culture.
- Manages maintenance performance (safety, quality of work, efficiency, cost, equipment analysis) utilizing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), defined maintenance metrics, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides leadership to direct report employees along with facilitating career development, performance goals and feedback discussions.
- Leads standardized training initiatives for the maintenance team; identifies and champions individual and team training needs.
- Collaborates with plant teams including Operations and Engineering to support new product and technology implementations.
- Ensures that the Maintenance team has proper resources for the execution of all tasks and projects.
- Develops and executes programs to improve overall equipment efficiencies and plant reliability.
- Develops and implements plant maintenance strategies and improvement initiatives.
- Identifies, monitors, and maintains key performance indicators (KPI’s) for maintenance and communicates to the craftsman level.
- Leads in the development and improvement of preventative, predictive, corrective and precision maintenance programs and their implementation across the site.
- Establishes and manages maintenance budget and continuously drives cost reduction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering REQUIRED
- Must have 10+ years of experience as a Manager including leadership/management experience in petro-chemical plants
- Must have proven record and demonstrated ability to develop and lead multi-craft teams and working knowledge of PSM programs
- Combo of reliability & maintenance experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|