Marketing ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona is partnering with a hiring company in the Dyersville, IA area for a Marketing Manager who is passionate about all things marketing and has a solid working background in the various facets of marketing. The best fit candidate will develop and implement strategic marketing plans. Monitor changes in the marketing environment and adjust plans accordingly. A big part of this opportunity is product content, management of promotional campaigns, research and develop pricing policies and make recommendation(s) as necessary.
What you get to do:
- Develop marketing strategies that are in line and support the company objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Create product content, i.e. product videos, website management, case studies, to articulate the benefits of our products to current and future customers.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Research and report on potential external product/market opportunities.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measure the results of those campaigns.
- Monitor and report to management the effectiveness of current and future marketing communications.
- Direct, coordinate and track marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with management.
- Assist in the development of pricing strategies.
- Actively maintain competitive price tracking.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Design and publish company's magazines.
What we need from you:
- BS degree in business or marketing from an accredited institution.
- Experience in developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Have working knowledge of computer software and hardware. (Sage experience is preferred, but not required).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor (to include You Tube Video Maintenance)
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and web analytics.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills - Able to manage multiple projects in a professional and timely fashion.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer