Marketing ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MARKETING MANAGER - Dyersville, IA
Develop and implement strategic marketing plans. Monitor changes in the marketing environment and adjust plans accordingly. Research and develop pricing policies and make recommendation(s) as necessary.
- Develop marketing strategies that are in line and support the company objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Create product content, i.e. product videos, website management, case studies, to articulate the benefits of our products to current and future customers.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Research and report on potential external product/market opportunities.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measure the results of those campaigns.
- Monitor and report to management the effectiveness of current and future marketing communications.
- Direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with management.
- Assist in the development of pricing strategies.
- Actively maintain competitive price tracking.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Design and publish company's magazines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Education and Experience Requirements
- BS degree in business or marketing from an accredited institution.
- Experience in developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Have working knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor. This position is our “ear to the ground”.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and web analytics.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a professional and timely fashion.
- Ability to record and edit “how to” videos used for installation and product training.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sage-Sales System
- Sage CRM-from quoting system
- Web Design
- You Tube Video Maintenance
If interested in the position, please contact Diane Ungs at email@example.com or call Diane at 563-875-7030.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|