Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Marketing Content Manager-Visual & Digital will be responsible for leading the brand to the next level by partnering with the Marketing Communications Team to guide Flexsteel’s evolution into a world-class provider of marketing content across all mediums and for all channels.
This role is vital to the transformation of our critical retailer base from primarily Brick & Mortar presence to a comprehensive and seamless retail, or omni channel, experience to match the changing buying habits of consumers. Critical to this effort is the ability to create, store, and syndicate content effectively and efficiently. The Content Manager-Visual & Digital will be the business owner of the “Create” portion of this effort.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the content aspects of the digital path to purchase experience and partner with internal and external partners to drive Flexsteel towards a solid omni channel presence and differentiated brand experience
- Partner with the Director of Marketing & Retail Development to develop and implement processes for the creation of all visual and digital marketing assets—this includes photography, renderings, videos, animations and more
- Lead all visual and digital content development projects for defined deliverables at each stage of Flexsteel’s gated New Product Development
- Process for product launches, line expansions and discontinuations while also building out the content for legacy products to fill the gaps
- Leverage Flexsteel’s internal creative resources, creative agencies and outside partners in the development of visual and digital products across all business units and product lines
- Functional ownership of Flexsteel’s Digital Asset Management (DAM) system with responsibility for both the vendor relationship for that tool and the end-user experience with the DAM
- Champion a content approach that creates base assets that are agnostic of any specific delivery vehicle and, through the creative process, leverage those assets to feed several delivery vehicles
- Partner with the Director of Marketing & Retail Development and the Marketing Communications team to ensure content creation that drives an unmatched Flexsteel brand experience at all touch points
- Work to document content-related processes in standard work and conduct regular rapid continuous improvement (RCI) exercises to simplify processes, address workflow pain-points and create efficiencies
- This is a dynamic role that will have changing parameters as Flexsteel continuously strengthens and improves the ways in which we grow our brand and bring value to the organization and our retail partners through innovative marketing and an “Easy to Do Business With” approach
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Five (5) or more years of marketing, content creation, or production experience
- Experience managing creative projects for photo-and video-shoots, 3D model development and renderings
- Experience managing a Digital Asset Management platform
- Proficient marketing writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Impressive skills: multi-tasking, project management, organization, and problem-solving
- Impressive style: flexible, energetic, creative, decisive, persuasive, “can-do”
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|