Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Retirement Plan Services Administrator to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The RPS Administrator consults with plan participants, plan sponsors and internal business partners regarding the day to day activities of a company’s retirement plan. This role is also responsible for insuring the retirement plans comply with the plan document and IRS/DOL regulations
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
2. 1-3 years of retirement plan experience
1. 1-3 years of customer service or customer facing experience
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to problem solve effectively
3. Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
4. Working knowledge with FIS Relius administration/record system is desired, or the ability to learn computer applications relevant to the position.
5. Bilingual in Spanish preferred
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|