Director of LIFE Admission (Meridian, Idaho Office)University of Dubuque, Meridian, ID
About the University of Dubuque
The University of Dubuque is a private, Presbyterian, coeducational, professional university with a foundation in the liberal arts. Our commitment is to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit as well as encouraging students to explore their fullest potential, is part of a rich Christian identity that dates back to the University's founding in 1852. Our welcoming interfaith community of 2000 students attracts young men and women from across the country and around the globe who seek the knowledge and the skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world. Within a values and faith base, we offer you an array of perspectives and broad exposure to our truly global society. The University comprises the undergraduate college, the graduate school, and the theological seminary.
Mission and Vision
The University of Dubuque is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate, and theological seminary degrees, and other educational opportunities with the intention of educating and forming the whole person. The University is comprised of individuals from the region, our nation, and the world.
As a community, the University practices its Christian commitments by educating students, pursuing excellence in scholarship, challenging students to live lives of worth and purpose, and preparing students for service to the church and the world.
Therefore, the University of Dubuque is committed to:
- A hospitable Christian environment which respects other faith traditions;
- Relationships which encourage intellectual, spiritual, and moral development;
- Excellence in academic inquiry and professional preparation;
- A diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced;
- Stewardship of all God’s human and natural resources;
- Zeal for life-long learning and service.
The University of Dubuque is expanding the LIFE Program (Adult Accelerated Degree programs of the Learning Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement-LIFE) to Meridian, Idaho. We seek a motivated individual to fill the role of Director of LIFE Admission in the Meridian, Idaho Office.
- Develop a student recruitment plan for the University of Dubuque adult, accelerated programs of the Learning Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement (LIFE) including corporate and community outreach that results in identifying prospective students
- Regular travel to businesses, and colleges to meet with influencers, and prospective new students
- Aggressively follow up with inquiries regarding the application process, financial planning, and enrollment
- Meet enrollment targets for undergraduate, and graduate academic programs
- Conduct new student orientation, and onboarding of new students
- Work with current students to recruit for graduate programs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Accomplish defined goals in a fast paced work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s mission
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field, masters preferred
- Prior experience working in a college admission environment preferred; some evenings and weekends required
- Previous recruiting and/or sales/marketing experience with prospecting and closing skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work with adult students
- Flexibility to travel (locally) two to three days per week year-round; requires valid driver’s license
- Ability to work events which may include walking distances, stairs and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to establish/maintain appropriate and effective communication and interpersonal relations throughout the campus, college, and the local community
The University of Dubuque offers a competitive wage of $50,000 to $60,000 and an excellent benefits package including a tuition remission policy, paid holidays, sick time, 4 weeks of vacation, as well as contributes to retirement and life insurance. Also, the university will offer moving expense reimbursement per the University of Dubuque’s moving expense policy.
To apply with a growing University for the Director of LIFE Admission position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EEO
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||2000 University Ave|
Dubuque, IA 52001-5099
|Apply by Email:||HR@dbq.edu|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|