Administrative Coordinator for the LIFE Program (Meridian, Idaho Office)University of Dubuque, Meridian, ID
This listing has expired
About the University of Dubuque
The University of Dubuque is a private, Presbyterian, coeducational, professional university with a foundation in the liberal arts. Our commitment is to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit as well as encouraging students to explore their fullest potential, is part of a rich Christian identity that dates back to the University's founding in 1852. Our welcoming interfaith community of 2000 students attracts young men and women from across the country and around the globe who seek the knowledge and the skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world. Within a values and faith base, we offer you an array of perspectives and broad exposure to our truly global society. The University comprises the undergraduate college, the graduate school, and the theological seminary.
Mission and Vision
The University of Dubuque is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate, and theological seminary degrees, and other educational opportunities with the intention of educating and forming the whole person. The University is comprised of individuals from the region, our nation, and the world.
As a community, the University practices its Christian commitments by educating students, pursuing excellence in scholarship, challenging students to live lives of worth and purpose, and preparing students for service to the church and the world.
Therefore, the University of Dubuque is committed to:
- A hospitable Christian environment which respects other faith traditions;
- Relationships which encourage intellectual, spiritual, and moral development;
- Excellence in academic inquiry and professional preparation;
- A diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced;
- Stewardship of all God’s human and natural resources;
- Zeal for life-long learning and service.
The University of Dubuque is expanding the LIFE Program (Adult Accelerated Degree programs of the Learning Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement-LIFE) to Meridian, Idaho. We seek a motivated individual to fill the role of Administrative Coordinator for the LIFE Program in the Meridian, Idaho Office.
- Greet all students, instructors, and visitors
- Schedule appointments for current students
- Calendar appointments for the Director of LIFE Admission- Boise
- Support for the Boise responsibilities of the University’s Director of LIFE Program
- Support for the Director of LIFE Admission- Boise including data entry of LIFE inquires, applications for admission and continuing correspondence
- Responsible for maintaining all IT equipment, facilities, supplies, and classrooms
- Submit all institutional reports in their required formats in a timely manner
- Facilitate/develop classroom needs
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s mission
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrate high level of customer service in accordance with established policies
- Ability to establish/maintain appropriate and effective communication and interpersonal relations throughout the campus, college, and the local community
- Demonstrate high-level proficiency skills with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint 2003 or more current version) and proven technological skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, effective oral and written correspondence, and public relation skills
- Knowledge of the adult learner population and sensitivity to the needs and expectations of the adult learner student
The University of Dubuque offers a competitive wage of $37,000 to $47,000 and an excellent benefits package including a tuition remission policy, paid holidays, sick time, 4 weeks of vacation, as well as contributes to retirement and life insurance.
To apply with a growing University for the Administrative Coordinator position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EEO
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|