Food and Beverage Lead Supervisor American GrillHilton Garden Inn, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As an Food & Beverage Lead, you will fill a leadership role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals by assisting Hotel management in the daily operations of the restaurant and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage and Banquet departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability. This position reports to the General Manager.
HOURS RANGE: 4:00 A.M. - DONE
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Supervisory or Management Food and Beverage position.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Inspects restaurant and outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties completed. Maintain follow-through of all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents which occur in the Restaurant, Room Service, Lounge or Banquets.
- Assist General Manager to ensure training of all Food and Beverage/Banquet personnel using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality’s standards.
- Assist General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass and Silver.
- Assists in the aggressive recruitment of staff department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations and team interviews).
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
- Assist General Manager to ensure all beverage costs are maintained to meet budget.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|