Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You are an experienced project manager, a strategic big-picture thinker, creative problem solver and calculated decision maker. You enjoy responsibilities that are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. You can adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. You easily connect with others and leverage relationships to resolve complex project issues. You thrive as an independent contributor in a collaborative cross-functional team oriented environment. You are looking for an opportunity to influence the direction of project management in an organization that puts people and community first.
About the Role:
The Senior Project Manager responsible for managing high or mega complexity projects or complex components of other projects to accomplish Dupaco’s strategic objectives. Individuals in this role use advance knowledge of project management processes and controls to accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. This position will have an active role in the management and leadership of enterprise-wide project management processes, procedures, and policy governance activities. The role requires regular analytical and metrics-based reporting to other staff, senior leadership, and stakeholders. The Senior Project Manager will be a key component in building our project management office and leading the direction of project management throughout our organization.
- Develop and establish project methodologies incorporating industry best practices, standards, Waterfall, Agile & Scrum methods, and real-world experience
- Establish appropriate project governance structures and processes by engaging executive sponsor and key stakeholders to develop appropriate thresholds and cadence for governance discussions
- Develop various forums, committees, and meetings that add value to the project management efforts, removing redundancy and inefficiencies from the process
- Serve as resource for other project management team members and matrixed team members by answering questions and providing guidance
- Manage multiple and diverse projects with complex dependencies beginning with scope definition through post implementation project review
- Develop and maintain required project management artifacts in accordance with Dupaco project management standards
- Establish collaborative partnership among stakeholders to enable scoping and resource decisions.
- Identify, document and evaluate changes based on cost, schedule, risk and scope impacts as well as cross-functional dependencies. Ensure appropriate presentation of relevant information to support appropriate project change and governance decision processes
- Coordinate multiple departments, vendors and assets to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of major scope milestones
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports and project updates to the project team, project sponsor, management and the organization
- Collaborate with project sponsor & stakeholders to identify and create action plans to mitigate project risks, constraints and assumptions that may affect the project success
- Collaborate with departments and managers on change management process - analyze what process changes are needed, create plan, implement and measure the results
- Work with senior leaders to contribute relevant data to support annual planning activities
- Identify efficiencies and present recommended improvement opportunities at various levels of management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years’ experience managing complex projects or equivalent experience
- Advanced project management skills with proven ability to manage enterprise-wide projects, as well as cross-project dependencies
- PMP Certification (Or ability to obtain within 12 months of date of hire)
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) complex ideas and data in a clear, concise, and useful way to all audiences across the organizational structure
- Ability to network with internal and external stakeholders, and leverage relationships to resolve complex project issues
- Ability to analyze project management data and use it to prepare updates for stakeholders
- Experience with the administration/oversight of project management applications
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project) or related tools
- Proven pro-active self-starter with ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks or projects
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|