Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Business Process Analyst-HR/Admin position is a technical/functional role with responsibility to devise, design, and develop business process requirements to support HR, the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and related applications. The Business Process Analyst-HR/Admin is responsible for proactively evaluating business processes and operational procedures with recommended improvements to-or new requirements for—implementing
industry standard and best practices. This includes working with business leaders to research and analyze data in support of business functions, process knowledge, and system requirements to identify areas of improvement and deliver these in a timely and cost-effective manner.
This role will also have admin and maintenance responsibility for Vista v7 and Kronos Workforce Management. These duties will include maintaining organizational structures, pay schedules, etc. either directly within the applications or working with our supplier partners.
Coordinates with cross-functional team to accomplish working product including IT, third-party providers, Data Governance, user community, and business leaders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, analyze, design, identify, and facilitate process improvements that focus on meeting business requirements wherever possible
- Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation while adhering to Business Systems and Process Delivery processes and procedures
- Identifies cost, benefit, risk and alternatives to proposed system design and studies the impact on integrations with other business systems
- Participates in the prioritization of system improvements across the solution
- Supports organizational direction with forward-looking system improvements, metrics, data utilization and reporting
- Provides input to technology and process solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions
- Provides consultative support to internal staff
- Responsible for solving complex problems relating to area of expertise
- Project management for moderate/small budget or duration projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of experience in the areas of continuous improvement, change management, business analysis training and/or working in an empowered team environment
- Experience with PDS Vista v7 and Kronos Workforce Management a plus
- Proven problem solver within area of expertise
- Willing to explore and understand impacts across tracks and/or business areas
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills including training delivery, consensus building, ability to persuade and present fact-based recommendations to peers and business leaders
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|