HRIS AnalystFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
This role is part of the HRIS team with the primary focus on providing technical guidance in HRIS best practices across payroll and HR. This role will be responsible for engaging business process owners to analyze business processes, gather requirements, and recommend technology solutions. In addition, this position will serve as the first line of support for payroll, benefits, HR Managers and their teams at plant locations with a focus on process improvement, automation and training. This position also supports upgrades, patches, testing, implementations and integrations with other systems. The overall objective of this position is to design and implement HRIS solutions to help with Associate engagement while providing payroll and benefits with the tools they need to be successful. These efforts will enable the Enterprise to reuse and leverage a framework that provides consistent information across multiple HRIS tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and implementing all modules and system changes, upgrades, releases, hotfixes, etc. for HRIS systems (Kronos, PDS Vista)
- Working with external system consultants as needed to implement system improvements
- Implementing best HRIS processes and system workflows to meet business needs
- Setting and maintaining data integrity standards for the HRIS System to ensure best practices for confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Working with vendors and/or consultants to create multiple regular interfaces to external vendors and multiple internal software systems for the efficient and appropriate flow of needed employee information
- Creating and/or modifying a set of standard and customized reports and queries to meet business and compliance needs
- In collaboration with the HR and payroll teams, assist with the training of HRIS system users as a subject matter expert
- Serving as an advisor between leadership, HR, and vendors to asses and measure system performance and implement solutions to system issues
- Research all inquiries, data and system issues that arise and implement solutions
- Collaborate closely with payroll, benefits, talent acquisition and learning and development team members to ensure automation of as many internal processes as possible
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation for all HRIS system policies and protocols
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience of HRIS system management or analyst experience
- Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, or related field
- Experience with Kronos, PDS Vista, SAP preferred
- Ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a relentless attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME).
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|