Customer Service/Sales Specialists - $12.00 - $14.00/hour + BONUSHumach, Dubuque, IA
WE'RE OFFERING A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES FOR CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS...AND GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES!
Humach was created to radically transform, simplify and improve the way businesses interact with their customers by fusing the best of human expertise and technology. We’re the experts in sales, market research, customer service, and technical support, and our business revolutionizes the way organizations engage, acquire and support their customers.
As a result of the strong partnerships we’ve built with our clients and employees—and our obsessive passion for serving customers, Humach continues to grow and shape its future! We bring together the best of humans and machines to deliver enhanced customer experiences. Most importantly, we recognize that our expert employees are front and center to lend their genuine human touch, providing quality in all that we do.
Our company offers a range of career opportunities in a variety of areas including sales, management, information technology, operations, client services, human resources, accounting, programming, and training. Humach has a great work environment along with competitive wages and benefits including insurance, flexible spending, 401(k), paid time off and much more!
Humans plus machines. That’s Humach.
Humach is hiring friendly agents, who will provide exceptional customer service and sales support in our contact center. Individuals will handle incoming customer service calls, answer questions and provide information regarding services. Retention of customers is key to success. Work 11:30am-8pm M-F, while earning $12.00 - $14.00/hour + BONUS.
At Humach, there are no observers – everyone gives 100%. You will play a crucial role in the growth and success of our company, our client’s company, and of your own career.
A dependable, ambitious and positive person who is a natural at answering questions with clarity and providing detailed information to customers. You love talking to people, while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills & Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED plus one-two years’ experience in a customer service role required
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Ability to speak confidently and persuasively with customers
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and enthusiasm in each interaction
- Ability to handle stress, including difficult or emotional customers
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Proven written communication skills including accurate spelling, proper grammar and ability to express complex situations in writing
- Ability to work closely with other departments within the client’s organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills; knowledge of internet and e-mail required
- Basic Microsoft Outlook knowledge preferred
- Flexibility with schedule - overtime and/or schedule changes may be requested during seasonal peaks
We believe that where you work matters, and we’ve spent 30+ years finding ways to help our employees laugh more, play more, give more and succeed more.
- Games. Get your game on with us. We’ve done bingo, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, 5 Second Rule, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and Office Olympics.
- Free parking. A coveted downtown parking spot – check!
- Contests. Like to win? We compete in everything from sales goals, hula hooping, Halloween costumes, and cutest pet to ugliest Christmas sweaters.
- Events. Let the good times roll with company parties and scavenger hunts.
- Referral Program. We pay cash for referring us great people. That’s a double win: money for you and great coworkers!
- Great food. Pancakes for breakfast, grilled cheese for lunch, cupcakes, and more. Because everything is better when it’s done with good food.
- Generosity. Whether it’s doing blood drives, Angel trees or mentoring students, our staff is making a difference through our 30+ volunteer programs each year. We love giving back so much that we created the Random Acts of Humach Foundation.
- Recognition. We reward passionate and productive team players with awards, cash bonuses, and time off.
- We’re a “Winning Workplaces” recipient in Dubuque, IA because that’s our style!
Humach offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, flexible spending, paid time off, and much more! Apply now, training starts soon.
TEXT CAREERS to 563-582-9501 or visit humach.com for more information.
Standard messaging rates/fees may apply. By texting in, you agree to get texts from Humach at your mobile number. Consent not required to be considered for employment. You may receive recurring messages regarding your application status, interview scheduling and current openings. Text STOP to 563-582-9501 at any time to opt out of messages from Humach.
This is your chance to build your career with an international business process and technology outsourcer, and utilize customer service skills as part of a fun and collaborative organization. We need ambitious and passionate team members to continue helping companies to deliver an effortless customer sales and service experience. Background screen required. Get the experience you've always wanted – join Humach.
APPLY NOW - https://humach.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0hbfs?cjb_hash=O_WUBq74&apply_now=true
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|