Facilities Maintenance SupervisorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $60,000 / year (wage will be commensurate based on skill set and experience)
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a growing locally owned and operated Dubuque Company seeking a Maintenance Supervisor that has proven strong people management skills and experience. This position will expand the knowledge and career of the chosen candidate as the hiring company continues its growth of client-focused facility services.
What You Get To Do
- Acts as a working supervisor, with majority of time spent performing maintenance functions.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the overall property and customer/resident based
- Provides direction, guidance, and supervision to all maintenance staff at the property.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing weekly maintenance staff work schedules.
- Provides training of maintenance staff to ensure proper performance of their functions, consistent with company policies, procedure and standards.
- Inspect the buildings and properties on a daily basis and performed routine preventative maintenance and immediately addressing safety issues.
- Responds to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours or assigns to another team member.
- Make budget recommendations to the Properties Manager for all maintenance line items and assists the Properties Manager in controlling maintenance expenses.
- Order and maintain inventory of building materials and supplies as required.
- Ensures that all company maintenance policies and procedures are implemented at the property.
- Ensures that company standards for the performance of maintenance functions are consistently maintained.
- Ensure service contractors as scheduled for appropriate maintenance (exterminator, elevator, standpipe sprinkler, boiler, etc.).
- Remove snow and ice and keep sidewalks clean and safe during inclement weather.
- Keep and maintain accurate records as required by regulation or company operating protocols.
What We Need From You
- At least 5 years facility maintenance experience
- 3+ years supervisory / people management experience
- Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, waste management systems.
- Strong relationship and customer management skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces
If you are interested in learning more, submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor
Amanda@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|