Sales Account ManagerCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities, Commercial Campuses, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better stewardship of buildings and infrastructure. We design, build, and sell powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local governments, utilities, universities, and commercial campuses manage their physical assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies, maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
We're all about people.
We work very hard to sustain a culture that empowers people and inspires them to do the very best work they can. Processes, schedules, goals, rewards – they all reflect the massive appreciation we have for the people who make this company tick.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
WHO WE ARE
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More. Cartegraph has an opportunity for experienced, driven, and passionate sales professionals!
Currently seeking candidates in the following regions: Florida or Texas
YOUR JOB SUMMARY
As a Sales Account Manager, you will own the relationship with key Cartegraph accounts. You will assist customers in the growth and expansion of their use of Cartegraph software through continuous selling and expansion into new departments. You will conduct discovery sessions directly with existing clients to gather business and technology requirements, present solutions onsite and/or via WebEx.
Responsibilities include identifying and prospecting for customer expansion opportunities, building positive customer relationships and contributing to long-term customer satisfaction, and consistently meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and territory objectives.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Possess a passion for changing the way local government does business.
- Conducts discovery sessions directly with existing customers to gather technology and business requirements.
- Works to develop and execute existing customer requirements and strategic business needs and objectives, including qualifying decision makers, budget and implementation time frame.
- Inspires regional sales team to visualize success and work collaboratively as a team toward targets set by management.
- Facilitate a safe work environment for creative thinking and collaboration resulting in more team wins!
- Develops and maintains consistent and accurate pipeline
- Develops and implements sales strategies, secure business growth opportunities and establish a superior solution image.
- Demonstrates the Cartegraph software solution to prospective clients in person or via web.
- Manages the strategic relationship with clients & key partners.
- Provides technical and solutions support (in collaboration with Technical Team), which includes the full spectrum of the pre-sales function.
- Conducts ongoing marketing research to identify prospects and target markets; takes market research to next level by creating a knowledge database used in sales.
- Continuously updates and maintains CRM database.
- Manages all corporate expenditures related to business travel, networking and other business needs within parameters set by management.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Four-year degree and 5 years of sales experience required, OR high school diploma/equivalent and at least 7 years of previous sales experience required. Preferred experience is proven, successful software sales experience with a solutions-oriented approach, ideally in the technical or public works/municipal government marketplace. Thorough understanding of the government purchasing process is also preferred.
- Proven track record in all aspects of sales: territory planning, client prospecting, deal management, sales closing, and contract development.
- Verifiable, above-target achievement over time.
- Energy, impeccable integrity and personable demeanor.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex business needs and propose corresponding technology-based solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to progressively probe, analyze, identify root causes of problems, provide practical solutions, and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to make independent business decisions considering both the impact to client satisfaction and overall financial ramifications for the Company.
- Ability to inspire confidence and work collaboratively with customers, management and peers.
- Experience with managing and closing single-seat deals through enterprise-wide implementations.
- Ability to identify and develop strategic relationships.
- Strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills.
- Proficiency with presenting and demonstrating technology solutions to groups and individuals at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with automated office tools including Salesforce, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, as well as web meeting technology.
- Proven ability to act as a trade show/sales seminar leader.
- At least 2 years of successful previous experience working remotely.
- Valid driver’s license with proof of insurance required.
Ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|