Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing or supervising the handling of all freight from shipper to receiver.
- Developing and maintaining a customer base according to geographic area.
- Communicating all service issues to the customer promptly.
- Selecting loads effectively through dedicated lanes, brokerage, and customer needs.
- Booking freight in each assigned area to ensure a balance of trucks and loads.
- Maintaining positive customer and driver relations.
- Tracking each shipment to answer questions, ensure on-time pickups and deliveries, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Attend meetings to improve problem accounts and service issues.
- Coordinating schedule changes with salespeople, customers, and company departments according to customer requirements.
- Provides services to customers in compliance with contract requirements, ensuring on-time deliveries, and resolving damaged product issues.
- Handling customer correspondence, complaints, and inquiries for each account in their territory.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Thorough operational knowledge is preferred.
- Able to be persuasive with customers, keeping “customer satisfaction” as a guiding factor.
- Able to motivate staff and deal effectively with performance problems.
- Comfortable using AS-400 computer software, split screens, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), the internet, and Microsoft Office.
- Can communicate via e-mail, telephone, and face-to-face in clear, correct, and effective English.
What's Your Drive?
EOE. Offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|