Shuttle Driver - CDL AHODGE,
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Respond to all trailer movement requests in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate with work colleagues
- Ensure safe movement of trailers to/from dock
- Verify working order of loading dock gear
- Groom trailer yard for maximum efficiency
- Clean and inspect inbound containers and racks as needed
- Use RF scanner to ship/receive containers and racks as needed
- Operate all material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety and PPE requirements
- Maintain overall cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Shuttle Driver/Warehouse Technician must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Previous customer service experience
- Forklift operator certification
- Previous spotter driving experience
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|