BANQUET BARTENDERDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but also a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Our business is making sure our customers have fun!
Set up and stock banquet bars with necesary supplies. Receive and fulfill beverage orders including mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to standard beverage recipes. Complete monetary transactions and maintain an accurate bank. Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area and equipment.
- Set up and stock banquet bar with equipment and supplies including but not necessarily limited to glassware, ice, liquor, soft drinks, mixes, and associated supplies.
- Receive and prepare beverage orders from customers and cocktail servers.
- Mix alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to memorized standard beverage recipes.
- Serve beverages, using repetitive motions, in accordance with established service procedures.
- Operate cash register, complete transactions according to procedures, and maintain accurate bank.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area by removing used glasses, napkins, emptying ashtrays, and wiping bar top.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Prepare written requisitions and orders for bar stock.
- Maintain and replenish ice supply.
- Break down banquet bar and return unused product to proper storage location.
- Deliver glassware to washing area and store portable bar and other equipment in the appropriate location.
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday party and gift check, an annual picnic, ample discounts, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and team member appreciation events throughout the year... just to name a few!
New to the area? Check out our suite of newcomer services and familiarize yourself with all that the Greater Dubuque area has to offer. https://www.biglifesmallcity.com/
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|