Data CoordinatorFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Data Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that Flexsteel Industries has quality, meaningful, relevant, accurate, and actionable information on which to make key business decisions. The ideal candidate will be able to acquire, structure, manage, visualize and report on critical company data, utilizing a creative and service-oriented approach while working with data to meet team and business user information needs. The Data Coordinator is responsible for extracting and transforming data for reporting and analysis as directed by the Manager of Corporate Quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the development of advanced analytics and reporting for Corporate Quality and Engineering
- Creates reports, presentations, dashboards, insights, and analytics to fulfill data requests
- Performs research and assists in analyzing data
- Creates and maintains daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual data sets, reports, and visualizations
- Assists with providing mathematical routines and formulas to provide summarized information
- Maintains a high level of proficiency in business analytics and emerging trends related to quality performance
- Completes other data, systems, and IT-oriented activities, as an active member of the Corporate Engineering team
- Tracks and reports identified KPI’s and metrics
- Supports Quality initiatives to improve efficiencies, cost, waste reduction and other lean principles
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Associate degree in Business Analytics, MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration or another related field is required
- Must be highly proficient in Excel including advanced functions, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Experience in SAP, AS400 and Tableau or other visual analytics software preferred
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as work collaboratively, toward a common goal
- Driven to complete projects on time
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|