Q- Assist / Intermediate Care Facility Location ICFHills & Dales, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides support and technical assistance to QIDPIII in day-to-day implementation of resident support plans.
- Provides orientation, training and consultation to staff that meets regulatory requirements, and assures effective delivery of quality services.
- Monitors and ensures that performance indicators of assigned area are in compliance with Hills & Dales policies, federal, state, managed care organization (MCO), and local regulations and meet the quality standards of the Organization.
- Implements under the direction of a QIDPIII, the training curriculum, programs and courses for employees, to include approved on-line learning programs, i.e. College of Direct Support.
- Consult with QIDPIII to assess training needs and develop programs to match these needs.
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze training effectiveness and recommend updates to curriculum as needed.
- Assists the QIDP III and department leaders in identifying staffs’ initial and ongoing training needs.
- Assists QIDPIII in organizing training materials, testing and evaluation procedures, multi-media visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Will assist in the evaluation of the trainee for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth &work with QIDPIII, to develop specific training to meet the needs identified through auditing.
- Works directly with the new employee to provide training on core competency with the residents in their homes.
- Works with the new employee to develop & coordinate their training schedule.
- Free from a conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- A minimum of two years experience in a human services setting.
- Training experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year of demonstrated leadership.
- Certification as a QBS instructor, as needed, within six months.
This position is Full-time with 80 hours per pay period. Must have ability to work 1st & 2nd shift hours primarily 11am - 7:30pm Mon - Friday and including weekend rotation .
For full job description and to apply visit:
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks & drug screening. EOE.
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|