Graphic DesignerFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Graphic Designer will help lead our brand to the next level by developing compelling creative concepts that align with our brand strategy and meet establishes corporate brand standards across all marketing and communications assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs visual concepts using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design) software
- Develops solutions using on-brand colors, fonts, photographs, layouts, and other design elements in the execution of creative concepts
- Creates and produces marketing assets for Flexsteel and its businesses and functions, meeting creative brief specifications and project timelines
- Pitches design concepts to Creative Services, Marketing leadership, and others
- Completes additional projects as assigned by Creative Services and
- Marketing leadership
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred
- Expert level skillset with the Adobe Creative Suite—Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, and Microsoft PowerPoint software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design, and software skills
- Ability to meet design brief requirements with creative output
- Ability to communicate and justify design choices
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|