Employment Coordinator-Full TimeEagle Ridge Resort & Spa, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Located on 6,800 acres amid the rolling hills of northwestern Illinois, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is a full-spectrum resort complex, located just a few miles east of historic Galena. Recently honored by Travel + Leisure Golf as the Midwest’s "Best Golf Resort" and by Corporate & Incentive Travel magazine with the "Greens of Distinction" award, the property provides a superior golf experience, with 63 holes on four award winning courses.
Other amenities include the tranquil Stonedrift Spa, which provides a complete sensory experience, and a state-of-the-art fitness center with a beautiful indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room. The property is also home to three distinctive restaurants, including Woodlands Restaurant, Woodstone Restaurant, and Paisanos. Recommended by outlets, including Conde Nast Traveler, Midwest Living, Better Homes & Gardens, and Wine Enthusiast, the property also provides the perfect setting to an incredible selection of outdoor activities, including miles of biking, hiking and horseback trails, as well as tennis, hot air balloon rides, boating and fishing, on the picturesque 220-acre Lake Galena.
PURPOSE AND PERFORMANCE GOALS
The Employment Coordinator is responsible for recruiting candidates for employment and assisting in the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource department’s functions and duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the flow and distribution of applications/resumes received. Routes documents to managers and supervisors for review and to arrange employment interviews.
- Issues job postings internally to generate growth opportunities for existing associates. External postings occur simultaneously to generate outside candidates traffic flow.
- Updates job listings on company website, social media and other job posting venues.
- May be asked to schedule first interviews for the hiring manager and Human Resources Manager.
- Performs reference checks and verifications of past employment for potential candidates.
- Extends offers of employment, schedules inprocessing, and enters on log sheet.
- Monitors barcode issuance, prepares new hire packets, establishes personnel file.
- Processes new hires, changes, and terminations of Associates in the HR database and gives any necessary information to Payroll. Conducts orientation/inprocessing.
- Coordinates annual Job Fair Event to screen/interview candidates for seasonal positions.
- Represents Eagle Ridge at area and college career fairs and recruiting events.
- Handles filing of all paperwork into the personnel files.
- Processes Term Report for Payroll.
- Handles reception duties and phone calls.
- Assists with HR Director’s duties as delegated.
- Mails out thank you letters to unsuccessful candidates that have interviewed for open positions.
- Mails out the candidate offer letter packet as requested and tracks return.
- Creates and issues monthly Eagle Ridge Inside Story newsletter to entire resort
- Orders flowers and cards for employees for events such as illness, death in family, graduation, etc.
- Handles drawing and prizes for Appreciation Day
- Maintains appropriate neutrality and confidentiality of employment, non-employment and disciplinary information.
- Assist with all “Employee Recognition” activities i.e.: picnics, holiday party, awards and incentives.
- Excellent computer skills, including database, Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher and Power Point programs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Multitasking is a key element for success
- Able to file, copy, scan, and fax records with high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associates degree preferred; and one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Join the team at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa! We offer competitive wages, resort perks and privileges including discounts on gasoline, meals, merchandise, lodging, & spa treatments; complimentary golf, pool/fitness center access and much more! Eagle Ridge is located within the scenic rolling hills of The Galena Territory, just a few miles east of historic Galena, Illinois.
For more information about our fabulous resort or to apply, go to www.eagleridge.com to print out an application. Applications can be submitted either by mail, fax, email or in person.
Note: To be considered for employment we require a completed employment application.
We look forward to helping you explore employment opportunities at Eagle Ridge!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|