Accounts Payable ClerkEagle Ridge Resort & Spa, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Located on 6,800 acres amid the rolling hills of northwestern Illinois, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is a full-spectrum resort complex, located just a few miles east of historic Galena. Recently honored by Travel + Leisure Golf as the Midwest’s "Best Golf Resort" and by Corporate & Incentive Travel magazine with the "Greens of Distinction" award, the property provides a superior golf experience, with 63 holes on four award winning courses.
Other amenities include the tranquil Stonedrift Spa, which provides a complete sensory experience, and a state-of-the-art fitness center with a beautiful indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room. The property is also home to three distinctive restaurants, including Woodlands Restaurant, Woodstone Restaurant, and Paisanos. Recommended by outlets, including Conde Nast Traveler, Midwest Living, Better Homes & Gardens, and Wine Enthusiast, the property also provides the perfect setting to an incredible selection of outdoor activities, including miles of biking, hiking and horseback trails, as well as tennis, hot air balloon rides, boating and fishing, on the picturesque 220-acre Lake Galena.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Review invoices for management approval, purchase orders, coding accuracy.
- Maintain communication with vendors to ensure account issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain purchase order log.
- Match purchase orders to the invoices.
- Code and enter invoices into payable system.
- Review vendor statements and research statement discrepancies.
- Update vendor listings with accurate addresses and contact information, federal identification numbers and status (for W-9 vendors only).
- Ensure all recurring monthly invoices are received by vendors, and contact vendors if they are missing.
- Prepare cash requirements report weekly for check run.
- Cut checks weekly and provide back up for signatures.
- Prepare checks for mailing.
- File and keep accurate records of all paid invoices with check copies.
- Prepare an open and closed purchase order listing quarterly for department heads.
- Check accuracy on all month end accruals per department.
- Open and extend and foot all incoming mail and distribute to department heads.
- Receive daily receiving sheets from purchasing to be matched up to purchase orders.
- Maintain a Capital project file per month.
- Run general ledgers for each department for them to verify for month end accruals.
- Maintain a utility usage log per each month per department.
- Count daily cash deposits as needed.
- Generate report and check with final numbers for Accounts Payable 1099’s at year end.
- Cross-trained on other duties within the Accounting Department
- Other duties as assigned
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|