Galena, IL 61036
Seeking a Nanny to begin this spring.
We have two children, ages 12 and 10 years old.
The schedule will be Monday thru Friday from 2:00pm/2:30pm until 7:00pm/7:30pm and potentially some weekend hours. The perfect candidate would have experience working with children and is patient, dependable, responsible, kind, loving, professional, and creative.
While the children are in school, we may need extra help with:
- Pick-up from school
- Providing snacks and/or meal preparation for the children only
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Organizational tasks and making lists of household items that are needed
- Surface cleaning and keeping area neat and tidy
- After-school childcare as requested
- Walks/bike rides in the neighborhood, to playground, library, etc.
- Participate in other activities outside of the home
- Early childhood experience or High school equivalent (Preferred)
- First Aid and CPR training
- The applicant must be a non-smoker
- Reliable transportation with auto insurance
- Language: English (required)