Tool DesignerSedona Staffing Services, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is currently seeking a Tool Designer for our Dubuque area client. The candidate will be responsible for developing tool designs from a customer supplied drawing. This is a full time, 1st shift, position available immediately. Pay will variable and depend on experience.
- Supply 3D tooling designs for customer and internal Tool Room use.
- Provide guidance in the development of part features.
- Ensure the efficient flow of new build and repair tooling drawings.
- Interact with customers concerning design reviews, issues, and revisions.
- Review tooling methods and needs with sales department to assist in the quoting process.
- Ensure the latest revision level of customer and internal tooling drawings are updated and archived on the master list before the die ships or leaves the Tool Room.
- Proficiency in appropriate 3D design software such as Solidworks.
- Proficiency in appropriate 2D design software such as AutoCAD
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization as a team member.
- Ability to read and comprehend part prints including the geometric tolerance applications.
- Ability and willingness to mentor others to enhance their skills.
- Ability to analyze tooling or design problems associated with the fabrication process.
- Ability to shift priorities from job to job to satisfy external and internal customer requirements.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma ( or GED or high school equivalence certificate )
- College Degree in Mechanical Design.
- Equivalent experience (3 - 5 years minimum) and knowledge if no degree exists.
To apply to this position; please email your current resume to JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|