Human Resources GeneralistSedona Staffing Services, Boscobel, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Human Resource Generalist
Location: Boscobel, WI
Full Compensation and benefits package available.
Direct Hire Opportunity
The HR Generalist partners will support and report to the plant HR Manager and will assist with executing the company’s strategic business initiatives and the Human Capital Strategy. Oversees all human resource functions of a facility. Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible for supporting 150+ co-workers for a manufacturing facility. Your main responsibilities as Human Resources Generalist will involve comprehensive Human Resources support with a strong focus in recruiting, engagement, employee relations and HR Program/Policy administration. The Human Resource Generalist will play a vital role in change management and staffing during a time of growth.
What you get to do:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of the recruitment process including job posting, candidate screening, interviews, offers, and pre-employment checks.
- Lead recruitment strategy for Operations including advertising, job fairs, partnering with local organizations, etc.
- Conduct new hire orientation and monitor new hire training and onboarding
- Administer the hourly compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Participate in Operations staff meetings and provide learning opportunities for frontline leaders.
- Implement, administer and evaluate employee engagement initiatives
- Participate as an active member of the Safety Team, coordinate safety programs, complete internal safety reporting, and manage Workers Compensation and OSHA reporting
- Maintain HRIS records and compile reports from the database
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all employees; assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintain the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Manage and respond to unemployment claims and various regulatory/legal requirements
- Maintains and ensures compliance with affirmative action program. - Provide support for ongoing benefits administration and open enrollment
- Assist in evaluation of the HR department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of related HR experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws (EEOC, FMLA, ADA, WC, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field - preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor | email@example.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|