Professional EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: SW Wisconsin
Compensation: Commensurate based on experience and skill set
A local company out of SW Wisconsin is seeking a Professional Engineer. The best fit candidate MUST possess a PE (Professional Engineer) License.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform structural analysis and foundation design for concrete, steel and wood structures.
- Works with a team to develop design plans for construction projects
- Works with a team to develop fabrication documents for equipment manufacturing
- Works with a team to develop design plans and fabrication documents for construction and equipment manufacturing
- Coordinates structural design and documents with other design disciplines and contractors
- Performs and implements QA/QC procedures including reviewing documents for constructability and completeness
- Understands scopes of work, schedules, budgets, project instructions and responsibilities
- Review shop drawings and submittals
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering is required.
- PE is required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with structural engineering calculations, structural analysis, design standards code review, design documents and construction specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment required.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Proficient with for Concrete, Masonry and Steel design
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Valid U.S. driver’s license is required.
- Must be willing to travel to client site
- Applicant must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|