RecruiterSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The Recruiter is responsible for assisting with functions related to the recruitment and employment of professionals. Work with established client accounts, locating and assigning qualified applicants to job openings.
What you get to do:
- Recruit candidates for current and future job openings using current database, job fairs, campus career days, online resources and referrals
- Screen candidates for current orders and client needs; placing candidates in permanent, contract, and contract to perm positions
- Initial screening, interviews, background and reference checks and documentation
- Market candidates to current and potential clients
- Assist in preparation and execution of additional services to clients as needed, including but not limited to: HR Consulting, Training and Team Building
- Assist with enrollment and re-enrollment of benefits, provide information and assistance to employees with benefit related questions and concerns.
- Coordinate and facilitate employee onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Assist with the planning process for meetings, industry events and job fairs
What we needs from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Human Resources, Business or Marketing studies preferred.
- Associates Degree and 4+ years related experience may be considered
- Human Resources, Recruiting, Sales or Customer Service experience required
- Confidence and professionalism in communicating with potential clients and candidates
- High detail orientation, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and build relationships
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Base Pay Commensurate based on experience
Opportunity for bonuses and commission
Interested candidates should submit a resume to: email@example.com
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|