Ecommerce Product and Sales SpecialistDDI, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
DDI Inc. is a company that has been in business for over 20 years based in Dubuque, IA. We are an import/export company that has years of experience in product development and sales to retail stores across the nation.
We have recently created an online sales division that is growing at an incredible pace. We are seeking individuals who specialize in product selection and product development with the end goal of selling your products in the quickly growing ecommerce marketplace. You will be given all the tools you need to find and vet ecommerce product opportunities. You will also have the ability to work with our overseas product managers in order to bring your ideas all the way to market. Finally, you will be shown innovative online marketing tactics that will be targeted towards your products and help them become top sellers on Amazon.com and other online channels.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in ecommerce or retail product development, have basic computer skills, photography and photo editing experience and are willing to adapt and succeed in an ever-changing digital marketplace.
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities:
- Grow existing assortment across categories while identifying weak performing products to achieve optimal user experience and profitability.
- Proven ability to drive sales and profitability through selling analysis, pricing negotiations, and planning of calendar with regard to promotional and editorial messaging
- Proficiency in retail math
- Research competition and initiate pricing and assortment strategy across all marketplaces
- Add new products and collections to assortment with a keen sense of the Backyard Expressions brand
- QA overseas and US based copy team
Job Skills / Qualifications:
- Prior E-Commerce Experience Preferred
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Photography
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to recognize opportunity, nurture work flow processes, and increase efficiency
- Attention to detail is absolutely critical
- Understanding of SEO principles and web analytics are a plus
- Professional, dependable, have solid worth ethics, detail oriented, self-motivated and punctual.
- Detailed and dedicated to quality and consistency
- Able to solve problems without assistance
- Interest and motivated in web business or design entrepreneurship
- Customer and ROI-centric
- Take direction well, and also able to make decisions and take initiatives.
- Understand the importance of individual work and team work
Why Work for Us:
- Creative entrepreneurial environment
- Paid vacation and health insurance
- Travel to trade shows
- Comfortable, relaxed working atmosphere
- Large potential for growth
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|