Software EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Salt Lake City, UT
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT – Relocation Assistance Provided
Direct Hire, Full Time
Must Be US Citizen or Green Car Holder
C++ with backgrounds and experience in embedded real-time software development. This position requires an individual to support existing, new and next generation military communications applications. An engineer in this position is responsible for leading projects, developing and managing schedules, providing responses to bid and proposals, deriving software requirements, adding features to current designs and creating the design and developing applications implementing these requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects
- Demonstrated presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complicated development schedules
- Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design documents
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Provide production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software license documentation
- 10+ years of experience in embedded software engineering
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or EE with embedded software experience, or equivalency
- Experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Must have solid presentation and writing skills
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review techniques
- Solid programming experience in C and C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Additional programming languages a plus
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, VxWorks, Linux, GreenHills Integrity, Unix, Windows and/or other signal processing, control systems, digital video/audio, working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP/UDP, RS-485, RS-232, low-level driver development and/or 1553 protocol a plus.
- An understanding of Common Datalink Waveforms a plus
- Adequate ability of reading schematics a plus
- Ability to travel occasionally
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Salt Lake City, UT
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|