CNC Set up/OperatorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is currently seeking a CNC Operation for a Company in Downtown Dubuque. This is a full time temp to hire position. Qualified candidates will posses the following;
- Compliance with safety rules required at every operation.
- Quality inspection required at every operation.
- Work from manufacturing orders, verbal or written instructions to demonstrate proficiency in a variety of assembly type operations. One may cut parts to length, install components in assemblies or sub-assemblies, package, label all according to customer specifications
- Use semi or fully automated machines as well as manual assembly operations. utilize basic setup charts, understand quality procedures and specifications, make simple machine adjustments and changeovers, requisition stock, clean fixtures, position parts, actuate, clear jams, inspect parts, monitor machine, clean and lubricate, dispose of scrap, keep simple records, notify supervisor or lead hand of unusual conditions, machine malfunctions or injuries.
- Work from demonstration, instructions, read simple prints for dimensions, part identification to obtain, makeup parts, assemble units to special order including machine arrangement and operation. In process and final inspection. Ability to report equipment material discrepancies affectively.
- Able to set equipment up beyond simple changeovers in a custom environment
- May train assemblers to perform their job functions.
- Perform all duties related to initial setups requiring complete tooling changes while following set-up charts and any QA procedures.
- Must be able to perform advanced troubleshooting and make machine adjustments to obtain a quality part, operate equipment across multiple product families, able to perform these functions with no assistance and able to prioritize their work to ensure its completed in the most efficient order.
- Maintain equipment and work area in neat, orderly condition in accordance with standard work and 5S criteria.
- Use of basic machines and hand tools such as saws, punches, presses, nail/staple guns, hammers, screwdrivers etc.
- Use decimal tape measure, calipers, micrometers, comparators, gages, fixtures and other quality equipment to maintain control of your process. Will perform and document all quality checks as required and must understand the importance and significance of each.
Must work overtime on short notice as required.
This is a 1st shift position starting at $15.50/hr.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume and/or qualifications to Heather at Heather@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|