Customer Service RepresentativeSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Customer Service Representative:
A local Dubuque company is looking for a Customer Support Representative. The Customer Support Representative will be answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Ensure customer satisfaction, process orders, and prepare correspondence.
Monday-Friday: 11am-5pm; 30 hour work week
- Resolve product or service problems
- adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Assist with placement and cancellation of orders
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Stay up-to-date with new products
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide support to the sales team by relieving them of administrative work. Duties may include order processing/entry, price quotations
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Proven customer/sales support experience
- Strong phone and active listening skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|