Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHO WE ARE
Cartegraph is in the business of enabling high-performance buildings and infrastructure.
Cities and Counties, Public Works and Parks, Water, Wastewater, Higher Education and Federal Agencies are our customers.
Our team is devoted to working with people who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their organizations. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way our customers manage their buildings and infrastructure – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
WANTED: A detail-orientated, scrappy intern with a lively attitude and eager mind. The Data Analyst Intern will work in tandem with the products team for the most innovative high-performance government technology in the world. Interested?
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You will work with various business systems and data sources to discover patterns of usage for our products.
- You will create reports and dashboards for the Products team.
- You’ll discover and verify data that will influence decisions for the Products team.
- You will conduct surveys and compile results
- You’ll look for ways to better utilize existing data and identify new potential data sources.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You’re at least a junior who’s currently enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s degree program, with a focus on data analysis and/or business
- You’re a problem solver, with limited direction, can dig in and discover solutions.
- You have a knack for working with data, in various sources and applications.
- You have experience or coursework in data analytics
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
- You’re looking for a paid internship that can provide you a stellar resume builder.
THERES NO GOOD REASON NOT TO WORK HERE
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual work environment
- Competitive pay
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball, ping pong, and more...
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|