Quality Control TechnicianSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
QUALITY TECHNICIAN - DIRECT HIRE
The Quality Technician utilizes various quality techniques to track, analyze and report on materials, processes and products to ensure they meet the company's quality standards and ISO9001 requirements. Must be detail oriented, resourceful, organized, and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials in accordance with our Supplier Quality policies
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Perform process audits and document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality databases.
- Keep measurement equipment calibrated and operating by following operating instructions; calibrating per schedule and setting up repairs as necessary.
- Comply with company's policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as safety and environmental regulations.
- Investigate issues of product non-conformance to determine root cause and develop corrective action.
- Measure and interpret technical parameters per customer specifications, or drawings.
- Read and interprets drawings and schematics.
- Follow-up and problem solving for Quality related issues between departments.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563 875-7030 our email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|