Customer Success Technical SpecialistEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Eagle Point Software is a global software company based in Dubuque, Iowa. For more than 35 years, Eagle Point has helped firms in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction or AEC industries. Our award-winning platform, Pinnacle Series delivers personalized professional development that helps firms onboard complex technology, faster. In addition to blended learning, Pinnacle Series’ platform includes many more dynamic features including knowledge capture and sharing, workflows and Work Groups which allow teams to work more efficiently- improving productivity and profitability for our clients.
Our (Awesome) Team
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team that is ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission, and creative in our execution. We are pioneers, always looking for ways to deliver value to our clients and partners. Work hard, play hard is absolutely “a thing” at Eagle Point Software.
Everyone at Eagle Point Software plays an important role in our mission. That’s why you’ll find the support you need here and why we celebrate so much success. We share our ideas and our struggles and we all make a difference. And, when someone reaches a goal, exceeds expectations, and/or delivers game-changing results — we celebrate the achievement with lots of fanfare including an actual gong.
Our team is growing. Think you’d thrive in an environment like ours? Reach out to us today and start the ball rolling...
Our Customer Success Team is responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience and meet their business goals. Customer Success Managers and Technical Specialists partner together with a shared goal of providing our customers with an exceptional experience with Pinnacle Series. They are committed to working with customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle and ensuring each one receives the maximum value from our solution. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers defined goals and objectives. This is not simply a vendor relationship. We are true partners with our customers.
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa
Role & Responsibilities
The Technical Specialist’s primary role is to support the Customer Success Managers in relation to all technical requests that our customers may have. The Technical Specialist will own and take responsibility for day to day customer technical requests and activities.
- Augmenting the implementation process by providing technical support
- Assisting customers with Active Directory syncing and SSO setup
- Creating and maintaining training materials and documentation for Pinnacle Series
- Owning and taking responsibility for product testing in cooperation with our product development team
- Logging customer support requests and escalating issues when needed
- Providing technical support and training for our Partners
- Being a Pinnacle Series SME
Required Skills and Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Technical support experience
- General IT knowledge
- Ability to support multiple customers and implementation projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to perform in a deadline-oriented work environment
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Proficient with Microsoft products
- Flexible Hours –due to our global nature, you should expect calls and remote meetings early mornings and/or late evenings
Preferred Skills and Experience
- AD/SSO experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Gainsight
- Customer training experience
- Experience with client implementations of software solutions
- Experience in working with international cultures
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|