Our history is rich in product innovation, customer focus, and strategic growth. With roots as a small, hometown company based in Evansville Indiana, Berry has grown into a global, publicly traded, multi-billion dollar public corporation.
- Berry has come a long way since it was established in 1967 under the name Imperial Plastics, and now has 23,000+ employees and 18,000+ customers.
- In 1972, the injection molding company entered the container market and in 1983, Imperial Plastics was purchased by Jack Berry, Sr., and renamed Berry Plastics.
- Beginning in 1988, Berry Plastics Group, Inc. completed over 40 acquisitions and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in October 2012 under the ticker symbol BERY.
- In 2017 we changed our Company name from Berry Plastics Group, Inc. to Berry Global, Inc. to better reflect who we are.
We take great pride in the company we have developed and the products and services we offer. Our ability to support our customers at every stage of the product development process—including expertise in consumer insights, ideation and design, manufacturing and research and development—is what has allowed us to become a leader in the industry.
Top Pay for - Top Skill Sets
Requirements for Industrial Maintenance:
- 3-7 years of “Industrial Maintenance”
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints to plan setup and operation of all types of machinery.
- Knowledgeable concerning mechanical and electrical principles and machining practices. Knowledgeable concerning modern fabrication and assembly techniques and machine-shop practices and techniques.
- Previous knowledge of machinery used in extrusion/injection/stretch blow molding manufacturing preferred.
Requirements for Machine Mechanics:
- 1-3 years of “Mechanical”
- Ability to setup and operation of blow molding machinery.
- Knowledgeable concerning mechanical concepts and practices.
- Previous knowledge of extrusion/injection/stretch blow molding manufacturing preferred.
To learn more about and apply for this position, visit:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|