Avionics Mechanic TechColony Brands, Inc., Janesville, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
We are seeking an assertive and self-motivated Avionics Mechanic Technician to support our SC Aviation crew and ensure the safety of our aircraft. This person will be responsible for all aircraft electronics and coordinating aircraft maintenance in conjunction with the Maintenance team. This is a second shift position based in Janesville, WI. If you’re somebody who has great attention to detail and is a problem solver – this could be the position for you!
What You’ll Do:
In addition to performing routine maintenance, you will be troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact on all SC Aviation’s managed aircraft without compromising safety or quality.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Demonstrating technical expertise
• Ensuring that all aircraft are safe for flight before scheduled flights begin departure
• Performing required operational checks of Avionics systems as required for SCA operations
• Coordinating with others to establish aircraft availabilities to meet current scheduled flights
• Procuring parts from external vendors
• Providing daily maintenance work, aircraft status, and time records.
What It Takes:
We need an experienced avionics technician with experience working single-handedly on aircraft systems. Ideally, you will have an AP Mechanics License and at least 3 years’ aviation maintenance and avionics line repair experience.
In addition, we are looking for:
• A proven record of effectively dealing and communicating with supervisors and dispatch
• A solid knowledge and experience of maintaining aircraft for continued safe operations
• Strong mechanical aptitude for inspecting equipment, identifying issues, and performing minor repairs
• An extensive knowledge and use of MS Office and Windows applications, especially Excel for communicating and reporting
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
In return, you’ll get the chance to be an integral part of our safety and maintenance team. SC Aviation is a growing team and a subsidiary of Colony Brands, one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. SC Aviation is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|