First-Line Supervisor of Retail Sales WorkersSedona Staffing Services, Anamosa, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
DIRECT HIRE- $14.50/HOUR
Summary of Role:
To assist/support the store manager and assistant managers in operating a store that creates an atmosphere to maximize customer service, associate morale, training, sales, and profits.
6-12 months retail experience
Must pass NHRA test within 3 months of hire
Essential Job Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Associates who do not possess the requirements for a job at the time of hire are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required within a reasonable period of time as determined by the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The extent of the following essential job functions and responsibilities necessary will be determined by management according to need.
- Will assist managers/assistants in duties such as:
- Insuring proper coverage throughout departments
- Help identify projects and coordinate completion
- Provide input into performance evaluations
- Perform or assist with scheduling and time clock functions
- Assist with customer service issues
- Monitor associate productivity and intervene as necessary
- Carry out directives of the mangers as requested
- Procedures, dress code, name tags, paperwork
- Must be available and able to perform all duties required of key carries including, but not limited to:
- Opening and closing functions
- Prep of cash drawers
- Liaison between manager and hourly associates
- Must be able to perform tasks normally required of associates in the majority of classifications including, but not limited to:
- Assisting customers with their needs, providing excellent customer service
- Assisting customers with load outs (lifting up to 60#)
- Running cash register as needed
- Assisting with straightening, facing and recovery
- Working on loads
- Other duties as requested by management
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|