Historic ArchitectSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Commensurate (based on skill set and experience)
Seeking a driven Preservation Architect seeking their next challenge for a local Dubuque, IA reputable hiring company that continues its growth of development and construction services.
This crucial role will work with the in-house design team to provide support to project developers on a variety of project types; including, but not limited to industrial, hospitality, mixed-use, multi-family, planning and economic development consulting, etc. Under the direction of the Project Manager or Project Architect, the best fit candidate will create project conceptual design, presentation drawings, renderings and construction drawings, as well as data collection, analysis, and policy research, and then draft plans, reports and easements based on research analysis.
What you get to do:
- Condition assessments of building enclosures, facades, building interiors, and barriers to accessibility.
- Report findings and recommendations of assessments.
- Analyze facilities and help develop a long-term plan for building owners.
- Develop repair details and construction documents for building restoration projects.
- Assemble architectural design, bid specifications, scope of work, etc. for adaptive reuse and rehabilitation projects.
- Construction Administration for historical projects along with coordination and implementation of building commissioning.
- Archival Research and writing for national register nominations, historic structures reports, preservation plans and HABS documentation.
- Measured drawings of existing conditions for base architectural plans and for HABS documentation.
- Corporate marketing information and prepare proposal responses.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants, contractors and co-workers effectively and professionally, graphically, verbally and in written documents.
- Self-starter, as well as a flexible, collaborative team player, willing to take on assignments, including those for non-historic projects.
- Knowledge of preservation techniques, standards and policies
- Knowledge of historic construction techniques and styles
- Knowledge of material repair and restoration techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally, current AutoCAD and Revit programs
- Basic graphic presentation skills for preparation of reports and marketing materials
- Creative writing skills for the preparation of historic reports and marketing materials.
Apply today by submitting a copy of your professional resume + salary requirements to Amanda: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|