This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a secure company with a 75+ year history of success. We offer competitive wages, insurance, profit sharing and paid time off.
Over 700 farms strong, the knowledge and dedication of Prairie Farms’ farm families is represented in our full line of retail and foodservice dairy products. Prairie Farms network of local manufacturing plants and branch offices enables highly efficient, dairy fresh distribution throughout Mid-America and the South. From farm to family... Prairie Farms’ foundation is built upon products of uncompromising quality.
PRAIRIE FARMS IS COMMITTED TO THIS FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
• To increase equity value balanced with organization growth
• To encourage each employee to attain his or her maximum potential
• To simply do what is right – and conduct our business with professional integrity
• To strengthen our competitive edge by embracing the principle of innovation
• To be the leader in high quality products and services
Qualified Applicants MUST have experience and need to have the following skills:
- Complete knowledge of diesel repair & diagnosis including rebuild of diesel engines
- Complete understanding of the driveline, components & repair
- Certfied in A/C repair
- Diagnose & repair brake systems
- Diagnose & repair electrical systems
- Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL
- Perform Annual Inspections on semi-tractors & trailers
- Perform preventative maintenance on tractors & trailers.
Prairie Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified application will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|