Program Coordinator - HCBS/Direct Support SupervisorHills & Dales, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
FULL-TIME, HCBS Program Coordinator:
Posiiton located in Dubuque, Ia
Full-Time Salaried Position HCBS In-Home:
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm
On-Call Schedule including weekends, some evening and weekend hours may required.
The Home and Community-Based Services Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and day-to-day operations of the community-based services program. This job will direct the work and provide supervision and leadership of assigned personal assistants through mentoring, training and development of a cohesive team. This position is responsible to the department director in developing and providing strategic business direction of the community-based services program, and thus, requires a high level of organization, decisiveness and the ability to multi-task.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field is preferred, however an Associate of Arts degree with one-year experience in a direct care setting will be considered, or a minimum of two years’ experience in a direct care facility
• A minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience required
• Free from convictions or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse
• Ability and desire to work with children and/or adults with mental and physical disabilities
• Valid driver’s license and insurance required
If you are interested in applying please visit:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Volunteer and Non-profit
Training And Development
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|