Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
When clients are insured through Dupaco Insurance Services, they receive guidance from our intelligent insurance professionals, competitive pricing from an insurance company that's on the money, and just the right amount of coverage they need—no more, no less. Safeguarding their business is our business…and our business is growing. To keep the momentum moving forward, we are looking for a team oriented individual with a keen eye for details to join us as an Insurance Services Representative.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the Insurance Manager and Agents to manage the insurance book of business and building valued relationships with our clients
- Servicing of client accounts such as issue certificates of insurance, track new business logs and forms, and the processing of various items (i.e. policy changes, renewals, payments and billing, daily activity logs, and claims)
- Managing the flow of documents in and out of the agency management system and filing system including all company correspondences, new and cancelled policies, daily mail, and faxes
- Following up with clients regarding charges for services requested, collecting deposits or payments, and/or making arrangements for billing
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or related field or equivalent Insurance industry experience
- Personal and Commercial Lines Licenses
- The ability to prioritize tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- Top-notch listening, problem solving, and communication skills
When you're employed through Dupaco Insurance Services, you'll receive the training, support and tools you need to succeed. A competitive compensation package from a company that cares, now that’s a career you can crave. Top it off with an exceptional benefits package– including 401k match. Positive impact is our passion. At Dupaco, you’ll make more than a career, you’ll make a difference!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|