Mechanical EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Freeport, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Freeport, IL
The primary function of this position is to provide technical support and expertise to operating departments in finding solutions to process problems and recommending process modifications to reach quality and efficiency targets. The successful candidate will work in a fast paced environment that demands a passion for work, attention to detail and ability to produce results. Must interact with teams of design engineers and manufacturing employees and meet strict deadlines.
Minimum Required Experience or Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, manufacturing or industrial engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of mechanical engineering experience.
- Previous experience with metal fabrication, aluminum and steel welding, press brakes, wire manufacturing is a plus.
- Supply manufacturing expertise to support day to day operations that will result in positive improvements in productivity and quality.
- Identify projects to improve the overall utilization of material, labor and overhead.
- Build methods of manufacturing by developing machinery that can fulfill tasks efficiently; use parts to assemble new equipment or adjust existing machines.
- Lead the testing and product quality assurance system by designing procedures to ensure all problems are noted and addressed.
- Present information to company leaders about each product line or manufacturing process.
- Develop and recommends equipment specifications, performance requirements, cost analysis for integrating machinery and equipment into the manufacturing process.
- Develop, update and maintain routing standards, work instructions and quality check points in each step of the process.
- Collaborates with design engineering regarding new product development to ensure effectual production methods and product tooling.
- Participates in meetings, seminars and training sessions to stay apprised of new developments in the process engineering field.
- Help maintain all equipment that the company uses by keeping accurate records of repair, maintenance and sale.
- Maintain and improve preventive maintenance program to improve utilization and reduce maintenance costs.
- Ability to supervise and guide the Maintenance Department in trouble shooting, part inventory management, and required training.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong background in continuous improvement and Lean/Six Sigma. Critical-continuous improvement management experience.
- Strong knowledge of mechanics and electromechanical systems.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated accomplishments in process improvements, cost savings and efficiency improvement.
- Must be CAD and PC proficient including Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Skilled in identifying and solving problems and ability of making independent decision to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints.
- Excellent Oral and written communication; ability to effectively present to senior management.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Danielle at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Other ways to reach us:
Walk-In: 931 8th St, Suite 106 Monroe, WI 53566
Apply Online: careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|