Production SupervisorSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Manchester Iowa area
Shift: 2nd or 3rd shift available
$20 - $25 / hour + full benefits package
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacture is seeking Production Supervisor who will provide leadership to a team responsible for manufacturing a products by supervising staff, organization and monitoring work flows throughout the production floor.
What you get to do:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and responding to requests.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Agricultural or Industrial Engineering or Industrial Technology required.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead and generate results through others.
- Planning; an ability to think ahead and plan.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Compensation: Commensurate based on skill set, previous work experience and education.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all inquiries are kept confidential.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|