Administrative SupportHills & Dales, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
This position is a entry level, full-time position scheduled Monday – Friday, 8:00am - 4:30 pm at our Residential Center location
We are seeking a Full-time Administrative Support position to help with our ever increasing administrative needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls to appropriate personnel.
- Greeting visitors, and notifying appropriate personnel of appointment arrivals.
- Type correspondences and other information including: routine letters, notices, summaries, and reports.
- Perform requested research and information as it relates to special projects.
- Inventory office supplies and ensure necessary levels are on hand.
- Maintain requested files and complete filing as necessary.
- Sort and deliver mail between locations.
- Update and manage various databases.
- Assists with reservations for rooms/buildings as requested by employees and renters.
What you need:
- Ability to type 35 words per minute.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years secretarial or general office experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and eligibility to drive in accordance with agency procedures.
- Free of conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
Full-time benefits are available, which include: Health & Dental Insurance, Company Sponsored Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation & Sick Time, and 401(k).
For full job description and to apply, visit:
EOE. Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening.
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|