Director of NursingLuther Manor Communities, Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Luther Manor Communities is seeking an experienced and resourceful person to be the new Director of Nursing at our Grand Meadows Campus. The Director of Nursing is responsible for the management and leadership of all skilled nursing and assisted living care areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Iowa is required.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- 2 years of nursing management experience with 5 years of long term care experience.
Luther Manor offers many great benefits including Health and Dental insurance, matching 401(k), flex spending and PTO after 6 months.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Luther Manor Retirement Community
Attn: Human Resources
3131 Hillcrest Road
Dubuque, IA 52001
" Make a Difference, Come Care With Us"
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|