Factory Production Support - 1st & 3rd ShiftA.Y. McDonald Mfg, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a leading manufacturer of water works brass, plumbing valves, pumps and water systems, natural gas valves and meter bars. The fifth generational company is privately owned and has a history of providing quality products since its founding in 1856.
- Assist supervisors with production work assignments.
- Coordinate materials, tooling and equipment for production.
- Print and distribute job traveler packets for manufacturing.
- Prioritize and establish production schedules and revisions.
- Maintain job completion processing with related corrections.
- Assist with corrective action processes and employee training.
- Maintain materials inventory and supplies inventory.
- Coordinate material movements and transactions.
- Process purchased material through receiving.
- Assess and document quality and engineering specifications.
- Utilize quality measuring instruments and perform SPC checks.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing principles; 5S and set up reduction tactics.
- Perform and document safety audits, audit lockout/tag out procedures, fire extinguisher and safety equipment inspections.
- Safely operate a company vehicle daily for local errands such as delivering and picking up packages and materials.
- Minimum of High school diploma and 2 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer and keyboarding skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required.
- Candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently.
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered.
Health and drug screen required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|