Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Data/Systems Manager is responsible for ensuring that all retirement plans are set-up on the system correctly in accordance to their plan document, service agreement and in compliance with all regulations. This role is also responsible for ensuring that the record keeping systems are being fully utilized to their upmost efficiencies and provides training to the rest of the retirement plan services group. The Data/Systems Manager also manages a team of Retirement Plan Consultants.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
2. 7 - 10 years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans
3. 5-7 years of supervisory experience
4. Working knowledge with FIS Relius administration/recordkeeping system preferred
5. Query language or web service experience preferred (SQL, REST, SOAP)
6. Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight deadlines
7. Ability to create efficient processes to solve business challenges through automation and integration
8. Significant technical expertise with RPS operations and compliance
9. Strong presentation skills; both written and verbal
10. Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to problem solve
11. Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|