Retirement Plan Services Sales Support ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Retirement Plan Services Sales Support Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Retirement Plan Services Sales Support Manager oversees the function providing sales support (technical expertise, marketing materials and administrative assistance) to Retirement Plan Services (RPS) business development officers (BDOs) of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. subsidiary banks. In addition to supervising the sales support team, this individual is responsible for managing sales support processes and workflow and serves as the main technical resource for new business opportunities and product benchmarking analyses.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. 3-5 years' experience in the retirement plan industry.
3. 1-3 years' supervisory experience.
4. Knowledge of retirement plan design, compliance, testing, investments, and ERISA and industry standards.
5. Excellent process management and organizational skills.
6. Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Strategic thinking, with the ability to carry out strategic direction in the performance of the job, as well as communicate strategy and goals to others.
8. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications.
9. Excellent attention to detail, including strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
10. Excellent organization & planning skills; time and project management.
11. Demonstrated ability to actively listen to others and effectively articulate and translate ideas, terms, and concepts for the position’s specialized business line.
12. Ability to work alone as well as with a team to meet deadlines.
13. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in the performance of responsibilities.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
•Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|