Maintenance MechanicSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The maintenance mechanic position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production, facility equipment and building structures, according to safety, predictive, productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist, welding, and die maker duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, blue prints, wiring diagrams and simple sketches to perform required maintenance, service and fabrication.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities to include in-depth cleaning and waste disposal.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Operate and navigate computer systems such as Desktops, laptops, tablets and associated operating systems (OS) such as windows.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Demonstrated core competencies comprising of technical capacity, ethical conduct, communication proficiency, results driven, and initiative.
- Experience operating welding equipment, lathe, drill presses, shop tools, and equipment.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY; GREAT ENVIRONMENT!
If interested, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|