Dietary Supervisor/CookLuther Manor Communities, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Food Preparation and Production
- Prepare and serve food/beverages to residents, staff and guests in the highest degree of palatability, quality and presentation possible.
- Take food and beverage temperatures to assure proper safety measures and maintain proper food/beverage temperatures.
- Ensure proper portions are served to residents, staff and guests.
- Ensure the correct diets are prepared for residents.
- Prepares and serves meals and snacks that are appetizing in appearance and which are in accordance with established portion control procedures, proper consistency and offer substitute food/beverages.
- Oversees theday to day operations of the dietary department.
- Coordinates and directs staff
- Interacts with residents, families, staff, and other visitors to the center in a pleasant, respectful, and courteous manner.
In addition to above, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, positive attitude in all situations, and an ability to communicate effectively with residents. Previous supervisory experience in food service is preferred. Food Safety Certification and experience in a health care setting a plus.
As an employee of Luther Manor, you can expect great benefits such as;
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
If interested fill out an application on line at www.luthermanor.co
- " Make a Difference, Come Care With Us"
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|